Date: Friday, July 13, 2001, 10:29:41 AM
Subject: [silver] Nike-Sweatshop

read and pass on if you haven't already done so...

Nike now lets you personalize your shoes by
submitting a word or phrase
which they will stitch onto your shoes, under the
swoosh.  So Jonah Peretti
filled out the form and sent them $50 to stitch
"sweatshop" onto his shoes.

Here're the responses he got...