[ox] Herbert Marcuse website launch

[1  <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
 Herbert Marcuse Archive
 http://cartoon.iguw.tuwien.ac.at/christian/marcuse/

 maintained by the Herbert Marcuse Association

 In the Information Age, the conditions for Critical Theories of Society have changed. With this Web Site we are trying to supply material on the topicality of Herbert Marcuse's critical thinking in this changing, but still capitalist world as well as digital versions of some works of Marcuse.

 If you want to be added to our news list send us an e-mail with the subject subscribe

herbert_marcuse_assoziation hotmail.com

This news-list is sent out irregularly, you won't be bothered by long, daily mails.
[2  <text/html; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]