Re: [ox] Re: Oekonux and politics

I think an important role of individuals is to foster the mutual
understanding
of organisations to reach more complex tasks.
Otherwise, each coalition would have to form a new organisation and we
would not
be able to distinguish, not even mentioning to act.

I would like to add:

The artists (especialy contemporary creative musicians) say, my style reflects
my life,  and todays  life could not  be expressed with only one category
Either, you like this artist or not.

Simmilar, the "Attac" movement can not be expressed with one therm.
The members of "attac" are comming from a very different directions of the
human society and  different countries, too. The acknowledgement of "attac"
ist still growing. They have Slogans, which work.
Of course, Oekonux has completly another starting- point. Therefore the
communication between Attac and Oekonux is not easy. They do not understand
quickly what we mean with crisis of value. Here, Oekonux should continue the
work.

It is not necessary, possible (and not clever) to express or substitute the
goals of Oekonux with one therm.
Helmuth