[ox] Oekonux besides WSIS

Hi lists!

Sorry for being rather late but I and other people from Oekonux and
the friends will be on the WSIS counter / alternative events in
Geneva. At least I'll be somewhere on the Strategic Conference
[http://www.geneva03.org/sconf/index.php] and I think Chris is there
and Benjamin, too. And of course Alan and Jamie. Anybody else? As
always I'd be delighted to meet anybody from the Oekonux lists in
person there.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan