Date:  Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:41:14 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
From:  "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve fsfeurope.org>
Subject:  [Wsis] EU CS WSIS Coordination List
To:  plenary wsis-cs.org
Cc:  wsis listi.jpberlin.de, discussion fsfeurope.org

[1  <multipart/signed>]

[1.1  <multipart/mixed>]

[1.1.1  <text/plain>]
Hi all,

since Karen told me to simply go ahead and create the list on our
server, I just set up the

 wsis-euc fsfeurope.org

list for EU coordination of the CS regarding the WSIS and the
aforementioned interfacing with the European Union governments.

I also invited those to the list who either sent mail or who wrote
their name onto the paper list and whose email address I was able to
read.

If you are interested, you can also subscribe yourself at

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe	                 (http://fsfeurope.org)

[2  <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]