[ox] Re: [ox-en] ideas for wiki structuring

Hi

On Sat 17-Jan-2004 at 01:15:41PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Franz Nahrada
wrote:
What would be cool categories to work on in the oekonux
Wiki, so that we could also put a table of content on
the startpage and create a common vision of a theory
garden?

I take the liberty to bring up a provisional scheme that
implies many research but also practical questions:
would be VERY good if the basic structure was the same
in the German and English Wiki.

This looks great, I think the best thing to do is to get
it up on the site and see how it goes -- MediaWiki has
good support for moving pages around (redirects are
created).

I agree that trying to keep the English and German Wiki's
structured the same would be great.

Go for it!

Chris

PS This wiki supports interwiki links so this works:

   [[WikipediaEn:Free_Software]]

   [[WikipediaDe:Free_Software]]

++++

* Free Software:
How does Free Software work and what are the recognized concepts that make
it different?

* CoreConcepts:
Ways to explain the success and historical dynamics of Free
Software/OpenSource which play a role in Oekonux - in theoretical and
generalizing terms.

* Perspectives:
Current or foreseeable social and technological developments related to
Free Software Development & Cooperation models

* Projects
Cooperative Research and Development or other Projects within or
associated with the Oekonux Community

* Participants
Who is Who in Oekonux

* Links
Where can I read more about oekonux and related stuff?

* Events
Where can I meet oekonuxees or participate in their activities?

* Forum: the meeting place of Wiki Contributors and Readers