[ox] The "decision" (was: Survey about wiki engines)

Hi all!

Am Mittwoch 06 April 2005 19:21 schrieb Stefan Merten:

Anyway. The decision is made now and MoinMoin is used as the Wiki
engine for the Wiki which is supported by Project Oekonux.

Translation:

  Stefan Merten has decided on his own that Wiki 4 is continued to be used by
  everyone who wants to.

I would hereby like to announce that I have decided the same for Wiki 2.

- - - - -
Personally I will help the Oekonux Wiki by copying the pages from the
existing Wikis - which will be now much easier because there is a
parser for MediaWiki syntax.

You are going to synchronize the wikis? That's nice.

Bye,
Thomas }:o{#
Kontakt: projekt oekonux.de