[ox] Re: Major server crash

Hi lists!

Last week (10 days ago) Stefan Merten wrote:
Unfortunately the malfunctioning controller killed the file system of
our server so we needed to start over from scratch. We were lucky that
we had a backup - though we learned, that the backup was also faulty
:-( . However, we could restore the majority of files and so much of
the grown configuration could be reused.

It turned out to be lot of work nonetheless :-/ .

At this time the mailing lists and all other mail facilities should
run again as usual. The mail archives are not updated yet, however. We
hope the static web pages with the up-to-date archives will be
available again tomorrow.

Are up and running for some days now.

The Wikis are affected extremely bad but luckily I have a relatively
fresh copy of their contents for my laptop use :-) . Thus the data
will be restored as well during the next days.

The Wikis are back again. Edits done during my last copy and the crash
are unfortunately lost but this applies only to a few days - I think
2006-06-15 / 2006-06-16.

The remaining
facilities such as the local search engine will be available step by
step.

Still true.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

--
Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It

Kontakt: projekt oekonux.de