[ox] Re: Major server crash

Hi lists!

2 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
[But actually this went over the lists a few minutes ago]

At this time the mailing lists and all other mail facilities should
run again as usual. The mail archives are not updated yet, however. We
hope the static web pages with the up-to-date archives will be
available again tomorrow.

Are up and running for some days now.

Because of a misconfiguration we had another failure of the mailing
lists between

	Jun 30 02:12:44

and

	Jul  1 11:46:35

Mails to the mailing lists has probably not been sent (I could recover
three [ox-en] mails from some left over temporary files though).

Furthermore some mail to the mailing lists may have been lost until

	Jul  2 17:05:00

Sorry, for any inconvenience caused. Holger and I hope that we are
finally done with restoring the things really impacting the main
infrastructure.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

Kontakt: projekt oekonux.de