[ox] [graham opencollector.org: Re: IAC / Viele auf der Liste bilden gemeinsam das "Phaenomen C."]

[oops - sent as personal mail by mistake; resending to  list]

Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:00:56 -0400
From: Graham Seaman <graham opencollector.org>
To: Christoph Reuss <crox iac-research.ch>
Subject: Re: IAC / Viele auf der Liste bilden gemeinsam das "Phaenomen C."

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 12:37:10PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Christoph Reuss wrote:
But what's even more puzzling is that both lists (including you) REFUSE
to really tackle P/P itself, or even to acknowledge its importance for
the "Free Society", instead they try to force it (or me) off the list.
Do you really believe it helps the project to ignore the elephant in
the livingroom?

The only elephants in the room are yourself and Jac. P/P is not: it
is homologous to any theory which 'unmasks' the world to reveal a 'good'
part manipulated by a 'bad' one, all of which are uninteresting -
proletarians/capitalists, p/p, aryans/jews, etc... I think this is a basic
problem of this type of attack on a mailing list: if the thesis of the
attacker is interesting, it will result in an interesting discussion, the
mailing list will flourish, and the attack will have been absorbed. If the
thesis is clearly irrelevant it will be ignored, and the mailing list will
continue as it was. To succeed the attack must be close to being on-topic, but
too uninteresting to lead anywhere.

I'm curious that although you are active on other related lists - and obviously
have a similar overall position ('unmasking' Soros, the corporations, and
the Israeli government) you never seem to use the prod/pred idea anywhere but
here. If it is really the elephant in the room, why not?

Graham