[ox-de] Re: [ox-en] Conference stays in Manchester

Michel Bauwens wrote:
Though I understand Stefan's decision, I would also have much preferred
London. Manchester is going to entail a lot of extra costs, it is going to
be a lot more difficult to find free lodging in Manchester I expect,

I suppose that by now, some people have already purchased their Manchester
tickets and everything is set in stone?

I guess so. Anyway, I'll wait for another word from Stefan before I book mine...

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
Real stupidity beats Artificial Intelligence every time.
        -- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather