Message 00149 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [mox] Re: [pox] who cares?

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 09:40:03AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Hans-Gert Gr?be wrote:
Florian v. Samson wrote:
If it turns out to be consensual to mix that formal meeting with any
other activities, I will not show up.

Fine.

But (almost) no one cares so far, see
http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Decisions/Talk

Well I do not care about wikis in gerneral and this specifically wiki,
as there is already the mailinglist [mox] to discuss this.

There was a call at [mox] and [pox] about the same topic as well.

Please drop your comments at
http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Decisions/Talk

Who are you to force others to switch over to a diferent
infrastructure?

I'm one of the mox-is and this is a proposal ("*please* drop ...") for
processing.

=> I won't!

Very constructive. But don't hesitate to ask me to put your decision in
the wiki for you (e.g.).

Fine: Put my opinion/decision in the wiki.

Thanks,
	Florian
http://www.oekonux.de/projekt/verein

[English translation]