Re: [ox] feedback to "ox2"

dear Sven & All
I am fully with you and have sumsumed so at the final summing up. Was asked
for this DAZIBAO and the OPEN FORUM by some of you.
Pls enjoy and maybe coem to a new level of participant messaging - I fel it
is highly needed and desireable.

Heiner

LINKS:
DAZIBAO:
Fuschl input paper - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... Farah Lenser, Heiner Benking, Berlin, January 2002 ... The DaZiBao
Participant Interaction
Messaging Newsletter is published continuously during a conference to ...
www.open-forum.de/AGORA-Fuschl2002-lenser-benking.htm -
AND:
People's Voices - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... developed by Anthony Judge at the Union of International Associations,
and subsequently
developed by Robert Pollard, Nathalie Liamine, Nadia McLaren and others ...
habitat.igc.org/people/ - 4k - Im Archiv - Ähnliche Seiten

Interactive Preparations for the Earth Summit - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... www.igc.org/habitat/dazibao/compile.pdf. ... Da Zi Bao: UNCED PrepCom 4
McLaren, Nadia
& Pollard, Robert, Environment Liaison Centre International International
habitat.igc.org/unced/ -

wir haben es über 4 Wochen auf der FREINDENSUNIVERSITÄT in BERLIn bei der
GLOBNAL VILLAGE in Wien mit unserem FRANZ NARADA ... und und und eingesetzt.
Merhr dazu rund um OPEN FORUM - OPEN SPACE: enjoy:

http://open-forum.de/open-space-open-forum.html
http://open-forum.de/re-invent-democracy.html

    oekonux conference
www.oekonux-konferenz.de
  November 1st-3rd 2002

University of Technology
       Berlin, Germany

some feedback for all of you...

--
my up-dated "background" and "outlooks" at:
GERMAN:  http://co-forum.de/index.php4?Heiner_Benking