[ox] "We Seize!" intermediate report - Tuesday

Hi!

Tuesday was planned as the first day of the Strategic Conference.
However, it has not started yet. The reason is that the police is at
the location where the Polymedia Lab takes place. I don't know about
the details yet but I understood that the police lets people out of
the location only when they take all the equipment with them. Of
course this is unacceptable because part of the "We Seize!" event
should take place there. As far as I understood there is an agreement
of the owner of the location to have the Polymedia Lab there and for
instance people received a key for the location but there is no
written contract. At the moment there should be some negotiation
there. In other words: It's all the same as usual...

Sorry, this is all more or less rumour. What I know, however, is that
most of the people went to Polymedia Lab (I'm in the Usine at the
moment) and the conference is at least delayed. So much about
autonomy...

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan