[ox] Audio documentation of the conference

Hi all!

The audio from the conference is available at

	http://phaidon.philo.at/~mnu/ox3/

I did not check yet but I guess this is the raw, unedited material.
Someone who wants to edit this (i.e. improve sound quality, cut)?

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

--
Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It