Re: nochmal Gebrauchswert | war: [ox] Werthaltigkeit von Informationsg...

Hi Graham!

A short note about the German lanuage.

Last month (37 days ago) Graham Seaman wrote:
My understanding (since last night..) is:

- German has a single term 'nuetzlichkeit' used both in ordinary speech
and as a special technical term in Austrian-school and marginalist
economics.

- English has two terms: 'usefulness' and 'utility'.

In German there is also the term 'Nutzen'. I guess this is similar to
the distinction between 'usefulness' and 'utility'. However, I can't
say how the German terms relate to the English ones.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan